Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
It's forbidden to look at the lips like this. ☺️ Kuch kuch hota hai. ☺️
I know this is so damn romantic.. ☺️ Cant get over it.. mere siggy mei daalna nahi aata mujhe 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
It's forbidden to look at the lips like this. ☺️ Kuch kuch hota hai. ☺️
I know this is so damn romantic.. ☺️ Cant get over it.. mere siggy mei daalna nahi aata mujhe 😔
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
It's forbidden to look at the lips like this. ☺️ Kuch kuch hota hai. ☺️
look at his eyes man!!! aag hai aag!!!! Saiiii, how are you controlling girlll!!?🤪
You should have tagged this post as Mature content, aag lag gayi hai yaha pe toh!🔥
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
look at his eyes man!!! aag hai aag!!!! Saiiii, how are you controlling girlll!!?🤪
This girl is such tease 😆
oh she is!! Look at her actions!! I always told you na, Sai hi shuruwat karegi😉
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Karte kaise hain but..bas image likhkar aa raha hai,.. I am so dumb in these things.. 😔
Upload the GIF in imgbb.com and then copy the URL link
Go to siggy box in Settings
Use [IMG](nospace)link(nospace)[/IMG]
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
look at his eyes man!!! aag hai aag!!!! Saiiii, how are you controlling girlll!!?🤪
ME TOO HOW IS SAI CONTROLLiNG
I want Sai to take the initiation now Please write an OS na, about this moment with some 18+ content😉
aaj SaiRat feels se door nahi hona chahti mai☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
I want Sai to take the initiation now Please write an OS na, about this moment with some 18+ content😉
aaj SaiRat feels se door nahi hona chahti mai☺️☺️
You gave me a good idea. Lemme try to write at night