Originally posted by: janecastle
For a second I thought she was really going to kiss him. 😆 But ITV is way too sanskari for that. 😆
True😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: janecastle
For a second I thought she was really going to kiss him. 😆 But ITV is way too sanskari for that. 😆
True😆
Thankyou darling 🤗
All gifs are hot💖
But the second one is sexy🔥
The second gif!!!!!🔥
Neil will kill me one day with those expressions!!!!!☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
The second gif!!!!!🔥
Neil will kill me one day with those expressions!!!!!☺️☺️☺️
Sabki ek hi haalat ☺️
It's forbidden to look at the lips like this. ☺️ Kuch kuch hota hai. ☺️

Karte kaise hain but..bas image likhkar aa raha hai,.. I am so dumb in these things.. 😔
poora forum ko hila rakha hai inn donon ne☺️☺️