Yaar Virat is a gone case did he really think she’d kiss him the way he closed his eyes he was fully ready 🤣
Virat’s one track mind ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar Virat is a gone case did he really think she’d kiss him the way he closed his eyes he was fully ready 🤣
Virat’s one track mind ☺️🤣
Yaar Virat is a gone case did he really think she’d kiss him the way he closed his eyes he was fully ready 🤣
libidoooo runningg wilddddd
OMG what is happening????!
Romance in Ghum??? And romance that is not Aastha TV Khana hand holding romance????????
I’m going to cry from happiness 😭☺️🥳
Yeh kya hai. Why are all crying when they see romantic scenes. I am not able to jump and scream at the place I am and you guys feel like crying 😉
hgreughwjdfkasjfqrwhugerfdk
yeh kaise hua na!!! sasta bigg boss ka promotion hua!!!! bgergkjwfsad
In a matter of hours we went from nothing to something like this I can’t believe it.......our 7 months of torture have paid off 🤣
Your pic is ur signature year, don’t change 😒
Virat Wild Chavan ☺️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
This is wrong yaar... everyone is turning against me... I don't want to get married and live away from my parents and my home... it makes me really sad thinking about it seriously... I always wanted to live with them😭
Relax Ishani's
We are just leg pulling u . mainne toh mana kara diya hai marrige ki liye .main bhi same boat pe hoon
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Shut up yaar i don't want any discussion about my marriage... it really irritates me😭
Okay sorry❤️
Mala maaf kara if galti se mistake hoke hurt hua toh😭
If so I give you full permission to make this 19.5 immature like this
Yaar Virat is a gone case did he really think she’d kiss him the way he closed his eyes he was fully ready 🤣
Han wahi toh.....Virat toh sbse tez nikla. There is a slight head tilt and closing of eyes🤣🤣
Yeh kya hai. Why are all crying when they see romantic scenes. I am not able to jump and scream at the place I am and you guys feel like crying 😉
We have literally been in a sanskari torture chamber together for 7 months this is like a sudden balm for all of our pains 🤣
I’m in shock only I can’t believe this promo exists 🤣