Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I need to watch the full promo... I'm dying🤣
Mujhe bhi dekhna hai
Mujhe bhi Mujhe bhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I need to watch the full promo... I'm dying🤣
Mujhe bhi dekhna hai
Mujhe bhi Mujhe bhi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I need to watch the full promo... I'm dying🤣
Me too, yeh lya 7 seconds se 7th heaven mein udna horaha hai, zara 20+ seconds pe jaaye
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
My mum would have joined me, she is also affected by ghum ganja🤣
great my mom is saying chai piyo Aur pilao ha ha ha
Mereko bhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, poora waala
Hayee.....My dreams are flying in the air again. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'll just be back after splashing some water on my face... itni khushi❤️
where’s the party tonight
🎊🎊🎊🎊
great my mom is saying chai piyo Aur pilao ha ha ha
Ghum aura is leaking from our devices, chai ,sachme🤣
I want the whole promo righ now!!
https://giphy.com/gifs/Ll2dZjXBGrLrYpg8LR
keep it in keep it on
Siya Kaha hai
Maine promo dekhke kal ka breakfast aur lunch skip kar diya tha gusse mein🤣Isse dekhke toh ❤️