Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Iss baar tootna nahi, seedha todna, I am mad already due to happiness🤣
Mera digma ka phus hoga hai phir se happiness ke chakkar main🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Iss baar tootna nahi, seedha todna, I am mad already due to happiness🤣
Mera digma ka phus hoga hai phir se happiness ke chakkar main🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
🤣People can call me any number of adjectives right now... but the fact of the matter is I am way too excited, crazy, mad, bvq7tvghfbfygbngwc8rbychfyw
Keep the temp on,,
Craziness on yes yea he s
Sachme, pyaase ko bisleri mil gaya🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But jab mein YT pe gayi thi na behna, poora anupama bhara hua tha waha pe, cuz ghum ke liye hum hi kaafi hai❤️
That’s why we are number 1 and that speaks
Nacho re nacho re
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I need to watch the full promo... I'm dying🤣
Tv dekh lo tume fu promo mil jaye ga🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Sachme, pyaase ko bisleri mil gaya🤣
I'll just be back after splashing some water on my face... itni khushi❤️
My mum would have joined me, she is also affected by ghum ganja🤣