All Virat wants is kiss ☺️☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
All Virat wants is kiss ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Arre woh hi gayi thi aage, tabhi bacche ko umeed jaagi🤣
Aur umeed par pani phira diya viru ka aur hamara 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Dude mera heart rate sach mein badh gaya hai... oh my gosh... now I'm slightly calmer😃
I came on the terrace and jumped up and down like a crazy girl saying I wanted to have fresh air🤣
Now I am okay a bit, but still grinning🤣
I'm scrathing the table with my nails😝aaaaaaaaaaaa
kuch kuch ho raha hai... this is the best 3pm surprise ever...I'm just getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy tooooooooooooooooo exciteeed
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I fell off the chair but saved my laptop from falling😳mere ko kuch samajh nahi aa rahajnnhbv8ywg9ybfen8x9nrbcyg INXX
6 months baad ghum hone mein kitna maza hai
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I came on the terrace and jumped up and down like a crazy girl saying I wanted to have fresh air🤣
Now I am okay a bit, but still grinning🤣
Floor toh nahi tota na🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
6 months baad ghum hone mein kitna maza hai
I'm okay to fall and injure myself for such reasons
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm scrathing the table with my nails😝aaaaaaaaaaaa
kuch kuch ho raha hai... this is the best 3pm surprise ever...I'm just getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy tooooooooooooooooo exciteeed
This girl. Please don't fall 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'm scrathing the table with my nails😝aaaaaaaaaaaa
kuch kuch ho raha hai... this is the best 3pm surprise ever...I'm just getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy tooooooooooooooooo exciteeed
I am feeling bad for that table🤣
But,this promo deserves a whole universe of fame
Aaj najaane ghum ke PR kaha se uthke aaye hai🤣