Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Now that our show is on #1 position, we fans deserve offscreen beautiful pics. I sliye I would like to request all the instagram users to dm  Awara Portrait's(show's still photographer) to post SaiRat/Neilsha, Offscreen family pics(where all the members are present). I am sure NeilSha and family pics will make our day even more brighter and happier.

He does fulfill our demand if we DM him. Mass dms milenge toh he will definitely post.

#ContributeToFDkiKushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Done. I really want to see Neil Ayesha off screen. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Now that our show is on #1 position, we fans deserve offscreen beautiful pics. I sliye I would like to request all the instagram users to dm  Awara Portrait's(show's still photographer) to post SaiRat/Neilsha, Offscreen family pics(where all the members are present). I am sure NeilSha and family pics will make our day even more brighter and happier.

He does fulfill our demand if we DM him. Mass dms milenge toh he will definitely post.

#ContributeToFDkiKushi

And also please mention SaiRat/NeilSha otherwise we might get pics that will spoil our mood.

TIA

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Devikadish

#ContributeToFDkiKushi

i did and i put up a story tagging vankar ishaan and all... they have seen it! hope kuch mile....