•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Now that our show is on #1 position, we fans deserve offscreen beautiful pics. I sliye I would like to request all the instagram users to dm  Awara Portrait's(show's still photographer) to post SaiRat/Neilsha, Offscreen family pics(where all the members are present). I am sure NeilSha and family pics will make our day even more brighter and happier.

He does fulfill our demand if we DM him. Mass dms milenge toh he will definitely post.

#ContributeToFDkiKushi

Done. I really want to see Neil Ayesha off screen. 

Originally posted by Devikadish

Now that our show is on #1 position, we fans deserve offscreen beautiful pics. I sliye I would like to request all the instagram users to dm  Awara Portrait's(show's still photographer) to post SaiRat/Neilsha, Offscreen family pics(where all the members are present). I am sure NeilSha and family pics will make our day even more brighter and happier.

He does fulfill our demand if we DM him. Mass dms milenge toh he will definitely post.

#ContributeToFDkiKushi

And also please mention SaiRat/NeilSha otherwise we might get pics that will spoil our mood.

TIA

Originally posted by Devikadish

#ContributeToFDkiKushi

i did and i put up a story tagging vankar ishaan and all... they have seen it! hope kuch mile....