How are you
Yes and I have got my Vaccinations both doses and 14 days also
Anjili kab kab raste pe ayegi only consolation is all her plans fail🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How are you
Yes and I have got my Vaccinations both doses and 14 days also
Anjili kab kab raste pe ayegi only consolation is all her plans fail🤣
Kya majak hai episode a bhi gaya aur discuss bhi hogaya
Abhi uthi kya bacha...😆
Yes, and that difficult time of mukhi only purvi ll be with him to support him moroly mentally emotionaly
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
Golu mom and doc colluded and they are giving her Viagara pills that is also making Saki behosh from time to time🤣🤣
behosh and other things!!🤣🤣
Ha 😆😳
Aur uth te hi jatka
Ab ye episode ka update kidhar hai ya mai jake direct dekh lu
Kya majak hai episode a bhi gaya aur discuss bhi hogaya
Discuss mein sirf Didiji ka desperation and viagra pills ka dosage discuss hua hai..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Seeing her desperation..Twice a day looks quite less too..🤣😆😆
@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
at this rate entire Goa's male population is under her mercy then🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Seriously yaar I was like behen tujhe kya ho gaya hai they have put u captivated since these mny years nd u r smiling at them
mirror mein apne ko dekh kar and Anjali ki tareefein sun kar toh kya smile kar rahi thi aur aanhein bhar rahi thi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
How are you
Yes and I have got my Vaccinations both doses and 14 days also
Anjili kab kab raste pe ayegi only consolation is all her plans fail🤣
Lucky yaar I don't get the slot and now I don't want to take any risk for atleast somedays...let's see I will check again next week...
Yeah anjali ke plan banana and fail hona is such a comedy....🤣
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Discuss mein sirf Didiji ka desperation and viagra pills ka dosage discuss hua hai..🤣🤣
Subha subha ye sab kya chalu kar diya
