U know what I felt the same her eyes are scary she is beautiful but when she opens her eyes and speak 🙏😜
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
U know what I felt the same her eyes are scary she is beautiful but when she opens her eyes and speak 🙏😜
location shift hiya toh 100% honeymoon track aaega🤣
Honeymoon jake gili dhanda/ kanche kelenge ye duffer kids
yaa...finally shes out from that mad bird house🥳...all r being crack there, except, aayi., Nikhil & Kaka
I can’t trust aai and pallu can’t trust these idiots
To save aai baba pallu aa bi sakti hai ( Raghu will talegate her)
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
U know what I felt the same her eyes are scary she is beautiful but when she opens her eyes and speak 🙏😜
the edit they make😆
https://twitter.com/Aditiiiiix/status/1388342289001418753?s=20
Anika.....Shauryas kidnapping also included
Yup exactly how I picture her when she opens up her eyes in amazement, shock, fear.
Like someone has kept a piece of kala jamun on a big white plate.
https://twitter.com/Aditiiiiix/status/1388342289001418753?s=20
Anika.....Shauryas kidnapping also included
Star kya ek track sab show mai 🤣🤣pillow fight aab car kidnap🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/Aditiiiiix/status/1388342289001418753?s=20
Anika.....Shauryas kidnapping also included
🤣🤣 fans bhi na🤣
perfect🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4