Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sorry. Police already arrested her
I can't be arrested... I am underage you know?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sorry. Police already arrested her
I can't be arrested... I am underage you know?🤣
Thanks❤️ I will cross all seven seas to unite Sidammy
Not if I replace the bride😈
I can't be arrested... I am underage you know?🤣
Not you. Sam is arrested for multiple marriages
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Not if I replace the bride😈
You can't change the bride after marriage😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Not you. Sam is arrested for multiple marriages
Now this gets interesting🤣
Hinna really 😲
You can't change the bride after marriage😆
Sam is not married 😂
You can't change the bride after marriage😆
Shes not married yet😡
Oh wait she is to zain
Thats right
*reality check*
Sam is not married 😂
She is... to Sid, the man of her dreams