Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Channeling Jaya Bachchan here 😆
What a riveting chat. I liked what she said about Modi and I somewhat agree with her.
I find this woman as insane as jaya b
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I find this woman as insane as jaya b
Yes certain men are intimidated by opinionated, fearless, intelligent women. So I do not find it surprising at all.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Yes certain men are intimidated by opinionated, fearless, intelligent women. So I do not find it surprising at all.
Yes intimidated that she thinks Mubarakan was a good movie but thrashed Sholay
An they let her walk around un medicated 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Yes intimidated that she thinks Mubarakan was a good movie but thrashed Sholay
An they let her walk around un medicated 😆
When did she say Mubarakan was a good movie? 😂😂 Come out of your dream 🤣🤣
Isko Urgent Bharat Ratna Declare Karo https://x.com/i/status/2081281461806833980
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/its-a-girl-for-shivaleeka-oberoi-and-drishyam-3-director-abhishek-pathak-couple-shares-emotional-bir_233724
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ-GPlXALsv/?igsh=eWJsZnl3YWNuNXgx Shah Rukh Khan new photos with Krushna Abhishek
3