Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Wonderful answers Jigz 👏
I love the description you gave about our Chaand
Will be back with more set of questions😆
Thank you di.. 🥰
Chaand ke baare mai to book bhi likh sakte hai.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Wonderful answers Jigz 👏
I love the description you gave about our Chaand
Will be back with more set of questions😆
Thank you di.. 🥰
Chaand ke baare mai to book bhi likh sakte hai.. 😆
Wohoo!! Congrats Jigyasa!!
Originally posted by: anamika365
Wohoo!! Congrats Jigyasa!!
Thank you babe..🤗
Thank you babe.. 🤗
Btw I never asked your name.. What should I call you??
Thank you babe.. 🤗
Btw I never asked your name.. What should I call you??
❤️❤️
My name is Lavanya. You can call me Lavanya or lavs whichever you prefer. 😊😊
Ayyeeee! Congratulations Jigyasa!! 🤗🤗❤️
Jigz, for you!
If you were invited for a date with The Shaurya Sabherwal ( ok, assume you met him prior him knowing Anokhi Bhalla, the brooding SS)...where would you go?
A. To a restaurant
B. In his cabin
C. At Sabherwal Mansion, in his room...balcony...
D. In a hut, far far away.
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
Ayyeeee! Congratulations Jigyasa!! 🤗🤗❤️
Thank you Deepti.. 🤗
Jigz, for you!
If you were invited for a date with The Shaurya Sabherwal ( ok, assume you met him prior him knowing Anokhi Bhalla, the brooding SS)...where would you go?
A. To a restaurant
B. In his cabin
C. At Sabherwal Mansion, in his room...balcony...
D. In a hut, far far away.
Pehli baar restaurant..😳
Uske baad thode aur baar restaurant, parks, parties.. 😆
Cabin, Mansion aur room to jaana he hai finally.. ☺️