😑😑😑😑😑😑
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Are they so stupid that we to tell them to show something other than food romance in a show which supposedly comes under "romantic" genre?
koi na twitter ne already halla machaya hai about this tagging the makers!!!!
koi na twitter ne already halla machaya hai about this tagging the makers!!!!
Really?? What I saw on twitter today is everyone was happy with the episodes.
koi na twitter ne already halla machaya hai about this tagging the makers!!!!
My mum is thinking I've gone mad cuz I'm wailingðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
My mum is thinking I've gone mad cuz I'm wailingðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Kyu????? Please don't take load because of some fictional characters.
koi na twitter ne already halla machaya hai about this tagging the makers!!!!
Twitter ki baat sunte bhi hai yeh log?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Kyu????? Please don't take load because of some fictional characters.
I know.. lekin rona aa raha hai🤔
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Twitter ki baat sunte bhi hai yeh log?
Yeh log bandar magarmach lizard ki baatein bhi sunn le toh chalega... bas humaari maange poori chahiye
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Really?? What I saw on twitter today is everyone was happy with the episodes.
I think few liked it and few are disappointed. I am ok with the slow romance but there should be some progress.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Yeh log bandar magarmach lizard ki baatein bhi sunn le toh chalega... bas humaari maange poori chahiye
I have set my expectations low so that I can enjoy whatever they show😒 But no khana please