Thank you for the invite. Bachelorette party is looking hot and happening🤣 what a venue, dj is cool too mast songs and food looks delicious. Enjoy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you for the invite. Bachelorette party is looking hot and happening🤣 what a venue, dj is cool too mast songs and food looks delicious. Enjoy
Did they actually kidnap Sid and get him married to Sam 😲
No wonder Zayn is crying. His wife has been stolen from him.
I've called the police.
I suspect Anmol is behind this. 😡
Why is zayn crying? This marriage is invalid. I object😡
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Why is zayn crying? This marriage is invalid. I object😡
Yeah you are Sid's first wife. Take it to court
Don't worry about Zayn. He'll be alright.😳
I'm here for him.
Wow ... Awesome Party🥳
Congratulations Sam..
And invitation ke liye shukriya Lavy🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Ye ka hogaya😲
I knew Sid Jiju is already married with Hinna Behen!
But the thread is Thanks for the invite🤗
This isnt true!!! Dont fall for it
Yahan koi shadi nahi ho rahi
Just think of it as an after party of mine and Sids mnarriage since yall couldnt enjoy that time
Enjoy it now🥳
Yeah you are Sid's first wife. Take it to court
Don't worry about Zayn. He'll be alright.😳
I'm here for him.
Sam is also already married to Zayn so she cant get married again😈
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sam is also already married to Zayn so she cant get married again😈
Let's not focus on that 🤣
Becuase mumma should see her kiddo's work🤩
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
This isnt true!!! Dont fall for it
Yahan koi shadi nahi ho rahi
Just think of it as an after party of mine and Sids mnarriage since yall couldnt enjoy that time
Enjoy it now🥳
Aisa hai to fir enjoy to kar hi sakti hoon🥳
Let's not focus on that 🤣
we will