Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yo,even me.
I don't even like specific insects, I am afraid of looking at beehive😖
Same... the sight of them is oh so scary😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yo,even me.
I don't even like specific insects, I am afraid of looking at beehive😖
Same... the sight of them is oh so scary😕
Originally posted by: sairat07
Then u might have pediophobia!!!🤣
Disclaimer: Never google to know what is pediophobia, or you might develop it with the definition 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
This topic is just making me realise what a huge darpok I am 🤣
Oh my god, i was just about to type the same thing, I am a huge darpok🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Disclaimer: Never google to know what is pediophobia, or you might develop it with the definition 🤣
Yeah!!
They refer too scary ones!!😂😂
Have u tried?🤣
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I can tolerate lizard and all other insects but I am afraid of snakes very much
Sachme, you are really brave.
I just can't lizards, I can snakes, although I get shocked if rhey are moving, but if caged or so,I am okay.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Oh my god, i was just about to type the same thing, I am a huge darpok🤣
🤣On top of that I'm clumsy toh uski wajah se mere aas paas baithe logon par cheezein girti rehti hai🤣
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I can tolerate lizard and all other insects but I am afraid of snakes very much
I can't tolerate any creature🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Same... the sight of them is oh so scary😕
Haina, I don't watch bee hives ever, I literally ditched a toursit spot and spent an hour or so at the hotel cuz the spot had beehives
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Sachme, you are really brave.
I just can't lizards, I can snakes, although I get shocked if rhey are moving, but if caged or so,I am okay.
Ha ha ha Actually I don't get why people fear of lizards ya spider😆. I'm really very cool with them. And snake toh I can't even see the caged one. Mention of it makes me feel chilled.
Just now🙈🙈