The Anniversary ~ A SAIRAT-SAMRAKHI TS || Part 1 Page 1 ||

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

The Anniversary

Part 1 

"Are they at home?" Samrat asked Pakhi who was with him inside their bedroom along with Mohit, Karishma and Sunny.

"No Samrat, don't worry I saw myself, Virat taking Sai away for dinner." Pakhi reassured him. "And I don't think so they'll return so early, or even if they come, they will go straight to their room.." Pakhi finished her sentence giggling as she caught them sometimes in embarrassing positions after coming back from dinner dates.

"Hmm. If you're telling this Patralekha, I'm trusting you." Samrat told Pakhi, flashing an acknowledging smile to her to which Pakhi blushed a bit. 

Samrat who came back to Chavan family after being MIA for 10 months was taken aback to see his brother being moved on with a new girl, who was his brother's wife. While confronting Virat and Pakhi, he found that Virat never loved Pakhi and was in love with his wife Sai. He also noticed that his wife Pakhi, also moved on in her life and was waiting for his return. All these changed his decision of divorcing Pakhi and gave a chance to their relationship. And now, they've progressed a bit in their relationship, they even celebrated their first marriage anniversary with pomp and pleasure and now wanted to make Sairat's first marriage anniversary a memorable one.

"Uhhnmm..mmhh." The fake cough by the other people present in the room, brought Samrat from his reverie when he realised he was staring Pakhi shamelessly and she was profusely blushing. He reverted back his eyes but it was too late as Mohit, Karishma and Sunny bursted out laughing .

"Accha. Guys let's concentrate on our plan." Samrat became a fake stern on them. "And yes, it's a surprise for them, so no one will inform them.." Samrat ordered them.

"Okay Dada/Samrat.." Everyone nodded and Samrat started explaining the plan. 

"So you guys understood?" Samrat asked sternly.

"Yes Dada/Samrat!" Everyone replied.

"Since it'll be impossible for the love birds to forget their anniversary, we need to think of a plan to keep them busy for the whole day.." Samrat emphasised on the point.

"Don't worry Dada! I'll make arrangements for that.." Sunny assured Samrat. 

"Okay. Then it's final and let's dissolve the meeting as they might be returning to home soon.." Samrat told as everyone continued to go back.

Samrat also went near Pakhi who was making arrangements for sleep, and hugged her, "Thank You Patralekha."

Pakhi in his embrace only asked, "For what Samrat?" 

"For giving our relationship a chance…" He blushingly replied.

"Then I should be thankful to you Samrat..You thought to give our relationship a chance after all the things happened between us….." Pakhi earnestly replied as they continued to bask in the warmth of the hug.

At the same time, Sai and Virat entered the house tip-toeing as they're late from their usual dinner date. Virat wasn't leaving her waist as he tried to concentrate on her.

"Virat .. slowly, someone will see us ." Sai reprimanded.

"I know Sai, but I can't let go of you . " Virat further concentrated on her.

"Let's go to the room at least." Sai reprimanded him again by patting on his hands, as her eyes fell on something that made her awed.

"Awww.. How cute…" Sai couldn't stop admiring them..

"Sai I'm hot and you should say Ohhh…. instead of Aww…"Virat corrected.

"Virat! See them.. Aren't they looking cute?" Sai asked Virat.

"What...cute?" Virat asked her as turned sideways to see what she was referring to. 

"Aww.. Indeed they're looking cute.."Virat also couldn't stop admiring as they saw Samrakhi hugging each other.

"Let us don't disturb them as you can make me feel good.." Virat asked Sai huskily as she approved with a nod and lowered her eyes, sneaking her arms against Virat's neck, as they almost ran to their room .

Hey this is Anindita presenting you with a TS of Sairat and Samrakhi. Someone requested to write how Samrakhi surprises Sairat on their anniversary. So it's a small attempt from my side. Here Pakhi is positive and she has genuinely moved on..

Thank You For Reading 

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely!!!! 

Samrat is there...... I sooo love his presence...

Virat and sai get all touchy all the time.... Sweet 

Waiting for part two..... I have a feeling that sairat ke surprise me Saath Pakhi and samrat Ka bhi surprise ho jayega..... 

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written ❤️

Waiting for next ❣️

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely!!!! 

Samrat is there...... I sooo love his presence...

Virat and sai get all touchy all the time.... Sweet 

Waiting for part two..... I have a feeling that sairat ke surprise me Saath Pakhi and samrat Ka bhi surprise ho jayega..... 

Thank you 💕 . Dekhte hai 😉

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Beautifully written ❤️

Waiting for next ❣️

Will update the next part soon

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good start, lovely update❤

Waiting for the next part

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Good start, lovely update❤

Waiting for the next part

Thank you. Will update the next part soon.

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update❤️

finally got something different from show👍🏼

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

lovely update❤️

finally got something different from show👍🏼

Thank you 😊❤️