Oh okay.
I’m feeling like laughing.
What are they showing without KV.
Even the writers have lost it 😂
Am I watching YRKKH ? 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh okay.
I’m feeling like laughing.
What are they showing without KV.
Even the writers have lost it 😂
Am I watching YRKKH ? 😂😂
What the F. Is happening . Shagun taking photos , more MU grrrr
Yep this is how they kept OG plot with little twist
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I’m feeling like laughing.
What are they showing without KV.
Even the writers have lost it 😂
Am I watching YRKKH ? 😂😂
Hybrid of Anupama aur YRKKH. May be that was one of the SP ki condition to keep show on air
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I’m feeling like laughing.
What are they showing without KV.
Even the writers have lost it 😂
Am I watching YRKKH ? 😂😂
More crap to come looks like
More crap to come looks like
Means precap will be same like yesterday
Most likely now looks chaand aayega next Wednesday probably
Okay since Babkhi and Ahir scenes were a drag, they got Kanchan and CS to drag it more..
Yep this is how they kept OG plot with little twist
what OG plot ?
Hybrid of Anupama aur YRKKH. May be that was one of the SP ki condition to keep show on air
I’m so done w this bs 😂 idk if I wanna laugh or cry or scream but I know I wanna bash the writers head like girl what were u thinking w this storyline
Ye kya crap tha drink mai nasha milana and then click pics, sabse famous ITV MU..