True .... We have to wait for the episode next week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
True .... We have to wait for the episode next week
Good night All....sweet dreams take care and stay safe...🤗
Originally posted by: TGO5SDGP5E5GYRJW
Mummyyyy.....Ashu ne mela chapna tol diya😭😆🤣
i am giving u reality check😆..how aai gave amma🤣, thats y she came out of her la la land🤣🤣
I knew you would come for this🤣i am giving u reality check😆..how aai gave amma🤣, thats y she came out of her la la land🤣🤣
But I love this reality check coz I know I AM THINKING TOO MUCH🤣
Originally posted by: MRTAYOH2RCVBZRWM
I knew you would come for this🤣
But I love this reality check coz I know I AM THINKING TOO MUCH🤣
@bold.......c we know each other very well in short time❤️🤗😉😆
omg.wait😲.i thought u slept🤣🤪🤣.....u said good night😆...u sleep, we need to c each other in 3 and half hr😆
Good Morning....I am back🤣🤗@bold.......c we know each other very well in short time❤️🤗😉😆
omg.wait😲.i thought u slept🤣🤪🤣.....u said good night😆...u sleep, we need to c each other in 3 and half hr😆
I want them
No tea.....I don't drink anything except water...only plain water suits my taste....baki sab bakwas lagta hai😆