Guess we won't be seeing KV this week also. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guess we won't be seeing KV this week also. 😒
Shagun looks so funny in Sabharwal house doing nothing. Badi ma is going to ditch her. Only Shan has soft spot for her😕
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I imagined. Too hot 🥵 Saree, the dance, their eyelock, the passion burning in their eyes. We could even get a trip and fall in the saree
Shaurya just can't handle himself after seeing Anokhi in saree. Definitely he will forget dance moves also😉
Fall in saree 😍😍😍
Guess we won't be seeing KV this week also. 😒
Please don't say like this 😒
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I’d edit a VM there and then 😆 These two would be irresistible ☺️ I’m already into that zone visualising them dancing on some hopelessly romantic song ☺️
Even I would love to edit so many pics of them❤️ seriously just talking about rain sequence with saree we are in that mode then just think if we would get it in real then what will be our situation ?
Our cutiepie 😍😍😍
Jigz your siggy lines are awesome 😎
I can’t wait to watch the episode just few more classes to go 😆
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I can’t wait to watch the episode just few more classes to go 😆
I have decided not to watch after reading WU👎🏼
I have decided not to watch after reading WU👎🏼
Why? 😲