The first picture 🤩🤩
Catching up with all the tags rn 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The first picture 🤩🤩
Catching up with all the tags rn 😆
OMG graceful🔥🔥🔥🤩
Is this latest?
This is very hot and graceful 🥵🔥
youOriginally posted by: deepshiii
This is very hot and graceful 🥵🔥
Singing dancing ldki me kitna talent hai
Ha ha. My kp is Anokhi dancing in SIAC fest🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ha ha. My kp is Anokhi dancing in SIAC fest🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥
And Anokhi in saree just imagine 😍😍😍
I imagined. Too hot 🥵 Saree, the dance, their eyelock, the passion burning in their eyes. We could even get a trip and fall in the saree
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I imagined. Too hot 🥵 Saree, the dance, their eyelock, the passion burning in their eyes. We could even get a trip and fall in the saree
😘😘
That day we all will watch episode in loop untill hotstar hangs.
I’d edit a VM there and then 😆 These two would be irresistible ☺️ I’m already into that zone visualising them dancing on some hopelessly romantic song ☺️