https://www.instagram.com/p/COuyHKjnd7c/?igshid=18zt394gvq46
🙊🙊🙊
this fandom is the one that hates on ayesha!! And yet she promoted!
https://www.instagram.com/p/COuyHKjnd7c/?igshid=18zt394gvq46
🙊🙊🙊
this fandom is the one that hates on ayesha!! And yet she promoted!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I guess they are all gonna promote each other... Promote the channel n make it stronger of sorts
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I guess they are all gonna promote each other... Promote the channel n make it stronger of sorts
True!!
but I love that she did saakk cause those guys are brutal to ayesha...
the amount of vanon they spew towards her it’s disgusting! They have called her pathetic names!
My respect for ayesha increases once again!
Chalo it's not like Pandya store where the dupatta flies and blocks her view and she's about to fall and break her bones but gets saved by the guy😱😱😱Couple stands and lies down on the railing😱😱😱
It's not scary🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Chalo it's not like Pandya store where the dupatta flies and blocks her view and she's about to fall and break her bones but gets saved by the guy😱😱😱Couple stands and lies down on the railing😱😱😱
It's not scary🤣
Aisa kab hua?? 🤔🤔😂😂
Check Neil's profile on Insta and see the latest post he shared about Pandya Store... You'll understand... Go check
but I love that she did saakk cause those guys are brutal to ayesha...
the amount of vanon they spew towards her it’s disgusting! They have called her pathetic names!
Why?? What is their problem with Ayesha??
that she is more popular than their lead
#JealousMuch
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Check Neil's profile on Insta and see the latest post he shared about Pandya Store... You'll understand... Go check
I saw those scenes on the show 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah I wanna know too, didn't know about this