Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
This Happens to everyone 😃
Don't worry everything will be going fine 🙂
ya... hopefully... but kuch toh hoga... generally I'm so attentive but 2 days se just completely lost in something🙄🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
This Happens to everyone 😃
Don't worry everything will be going fine 🙂
ya... hopefully... but kuch toh hoga... generally I'm so attentive but 2 days se just completely lost in something🙄🤦🏻♀️
Ab hmko nhi smjh nhi aa rha hai....shuru kahan se krun...
Yahan to 8pages ho gye aur mera official work over bhi nhi Hua
Thank you guys
..
Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
2+ years pregnancy, are you kidding me
I can't take this long 😫 ,
Already I had seen one year pregnancy one of the show ,this time I will be Ta ta bye bye to the show🤣
Hahaha. I'm right now around same age as Sai. I also started uni when she entered college, I was wondering agar samay, waqt, time aise hi ghum raha Ghum mein, I'll be post graduating while Sai's still in first year 🤣