I remember it with rythm of my name🤣 Razia, Asfia both ia😆
Your spelling is Ya or Ia?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I remember it with rythm of my name🤣 Razia, Asfia both ia😆
Your spelling is Ya or Ia?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You're welcome. 🤗
Looking forward to seeing you share your fav food with us
Had fever last few days, but its almost gone.
How have you been?
Oho! Glad you have almost recovered. Take care🤗
I have been well.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I remember it with rythm of my name🤣 Razia, Asfia both ia😆
Your spelling is Ya or Ia?
Originally ya but known as Ia 😆
Both r okay with me🤣
Enjoy Guys😳
Main chalti hu😎
Asfiya, is that actress in your DP Shraddha Kapoor or someone else? 😆
Thank You for the yummy treat
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Asfiya, is that actress in your DP Shraddha Kapoor or someone else? 😆
U got it😆
That's Shraddha
Thank You!
I thought so. I realized when I had a closer look at your DP as I was sending you a scrap with my name. 😆
No wonder your DP is gorgeous She's one of my favs ❤️
Thanks 🤗You too take care & stay safe ❤️Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Oho! Glad you have almost recovered. Take care🤗
I have been well.
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k