Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am good.
Are you talking about boards? I am unsure about the dates. 😔
Yeah all exams have been postponed. 😔
But I heard someone say the exam might be in June 😒
Let's see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am good.
Are you talking about boards? I am unsure about the dates. 😔
Yeah all exams have been postponed. 😔
But I heard someone say the exam might be in June 😒
Let's see
Happy Wala Birthday Soni❤️🤗
Many more happy returns of the day. Have a Wonderful, healthy, Happy Birthday🥳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Baaki guests kahan hain😡
Hum padhar gaye hai😎
Veg pakora for Soni🥳
Humara treat kidhar hai?😎
Originally posted by: hasini009
Happy Wala Birthday Soni❤️🤗
Many more happy returns of the day. Have a Wonderful, healthy, Happy Birthday🥳
Wheres your one dish?
You cant come without food
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Hum padhar gaye hai😎
Wapas aao dish leke😆
Thats true
He became a manager at a burger shop so I get free burgers
I knew u are gonna say this
Isliye main aate hi khana laane gayi thi😎
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Wapas aao dish leke😆
I already served dish, madam
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k