Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Nope. I don't like him. 😆
Good girl🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Nope. I don't like him. 😆
Good girl🤣
Soni can we see a new DP on your birthday? 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Soni can we see a new DP on your birthday? 😆
😲😲 sochti hoon😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Soni can we see a new DP on your birthday? 😆
I agree!! Soni change dp🥳
Yayyyyyy My tag worked🥳
Sorry im a bit late...but I we are having something hatke for Sonis birthday party...its a one dish party😎
so everyone attending the party must bring one dish each and it has to be a vegetarian one
heres mine

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sorry im a bit late...but I we are having something hatke for Sonis birthday party...its a one dish party😎
so everyone attending the party must bring one dish each and it has to be a vegetarian one
heres mine
Forgot to tag
Please tag the others too guys
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sorry im a bit late...but I we are having something hatke for Sonis birthday party...its a one dish party😎
so everyone attending the party must bring one dish each and it has to be a vegetarian one
heres mine
Oho thank u yum
why couldnt you post this before...i had to PM shibu to ask for the link🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k