Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Exactly! And Dhara was saying all this to Dev!! Dev ke sarr pe hammer maar do toh bhi usko akkal nahi aane wali. As if Dhara's words and that analogy is going to make a difference! I am so glad Akshay was out for a few days during his birthday matlab DevTa scene nahi hoge... Bas ye Rishita ke solo scene na dikhaye! Its been two weeks since all the episodes only have DevTa in them. Last proper Shivi filled episodes were during the kidnapping!! 

I really want to hit the director hard and knock some sense into him that audience wants Shivi scenesšŸ˜”

they understood what the audience is desperate for.. so they will keep making us wait so we continue to watch 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

end result kya hoga Raavi ko bura lagega aur phir woh Shiva se sorry bolane jaayega tab Shiva wahi tone use karega jo abhi Raavi kar rahe hai.. Aur phir dhara dono ko aishe dekh nahi payege aur iss baar Shiva aur Raavi ko lecture dege. 

šŸ¤£

Dhara and her lectures need to go on a long vacation

today she was so illogical ...first the clothes scene and then she defending rishitha šŸ¤¬

I dont understand why raavi is ignored by everyone except shiva....i just hope raavi realises this fact that shiva is the only one for whom raavi is his priority...his world revolves around her.....

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Alice was fab in the scene between Raavi & Dhara!! The anger, pain and accusation was on point!! Iā€™m moving homes so will be less active for the next two weeks but def will be reading all the discussion points and comments! And of course will watch the episodes! 

I enjoyed the ShiVi scene mostly because of the chemistry! But I hope in between the scaring Rishita scenes & humor, we get some good conversation! Iā€™m looking forward to Raaviā€™s scene in front of the mirror! I wonder if Dhara says anything to force her to rethink! 

See you soon in two weeks! Happy Moving!

And yea I wish we have a proper Shivi conversation soon. Today's Dhara-Raavi scene did not end so maybe tomorrow Dhara says something to Raavi and she thinks about it and has some self conversation and thats when we get the mirror scene!! Hopefully we get something positive this week for Shivi after all the DevTa nonsense

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hey...Take care and all the best

See you soon here!!

Thank you ā¤ļø Canā€™t wait to binge the entire show in my new house haha

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara was like dont take rishitha's words to your heart...how stupid was that...the stuff rishitha said was way too much...

And she also vented out her baggage on dhara regarding the marriage

Sometimes Dhara doesn't know what she says. She doesn' think before speakingšŸ˜³  Raavi has been accused and insulted by another family member, she says don' take it to heart. But I am glad Raavi gave it back to her and Dhara deserved it for complicating her life.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because misunderstanding are bound to be stretched in daily soaps

I absolutely hate it. I do wonder if Rishita drama would have been toned down and if this MU wouldn't have stretched if the show was still airing at 11. Because Risbita-Raavi friendly scene was shot when the time slot was 11 and then all this Rishita nonsense started when it went to 7.30.

If so, I wish they could gmhave stuck to the orit story.

Lol there needs to be trend on SM of clear ShIVi MU.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Hour idea is definitely better,and I would love love love it if that happens. But the question is will she be able to see it in this blind hatred? She didn't see the way he was concerned about her tears, she didn't hear that he'd kill anyone who brings tears to her eyes, she didn't see numerous number of times he saved her including with candle too, she can't remember how he saved her during the pallu scene, but all she sees is his hatred towards her and remembers that he left her with goons. If she's going to hold on to that point forever and if she thinks she'll suffer life long, then she could have divorced him when she was given option. She stayed in thiz marriage for mausa-pa, but it's not going to magicallt turn okay. She needs to take some steps too. And today she had a perfect opportunity to tell Shiva what went wrong, but instead she's blaming him for what Rishita said.

You're absolutely right. Don't think she would see any of it through her blind hatred. Dhara's words have not helped. Shiva's actions have not helped. But I'm hoping Anita can help her get through these times. Anita, though she faced something different, went through the trauma of her marriage breaking apart. She had 10 years to reflect her actions, and in those 10 years, I'm thinking she probably understood just how traumatizing/hurtful hatred can be. Anita was the only one missing from the scene where Raavi and Shiva come back from the kidnapping scene, so I'm hoping her entry will serve this purpose (especially since Hardik still isn't there). Plus, Anita and Raavi spent the last 10 years together, so I'm hoping Raavi takes whatever advice as something coming from a sister.

And hopefully, Anita can even tell her, if there is one person who deserves her anger, it's Dev, not Shiva. Anita so far has heard of how nice Shiva is (from Hardik), but she hasn't seen it. Maybe she'll see how Shiva secretly protects her and help these two out. If this happens, it would be such a beautiful way to tie all the scenes together and end this pointless misunderstanding so a Dev and ShiVi confrontation can occur

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

šŸ¤£

Dhara and her lectures need to go on a long vacation

today she was so illogical ...first the clothes scene and then she defending rishitha šŸ¤¬

I dont understand why raavi is ignored by everyone except shiva....i just hope raavi realises this fact that shiva is the only one for whom raavi is his priority...his world revolves around her.....

she will realize.. but tab tak shiva peeche hatne lagega..

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And yea I wish we have a proper Shivi conversation soon. Today's Dhara-Raavi scene did not end so maybe tomorrow Dhara says something to Raavi and she thinks about it and has some self conversation and thats when we get the mirror scene!! Hopefully we get something positive this week for Shivi after all the DevTa nonsense

Thank you!! And yes, I hope so too!

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Devta crap and the same precap everyday is getting on my nerves....am tired of watching RishithašŸ¤¢