Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
wow! one more coconut chutney🤣
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 Btw he didn’t like it all 🙊🙊🙊
Na koi rok paayga tum jithna bhi koshish karolo 🤣
Why? What happened?
I think #dupatteWalaPyaar is regretting stating this out here....
Pure thread Ka topic shift ho Gaya 🤣🤣
#PyaarDeewanaHotaHai
#HumBeganiShaadiMeinAbdulla
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I think #dupatteWalaPyaar is regretting stating this out here....
Pure thread Ka topic shift ho Gaya 🤣🤣
#PyaarDeewanaHotaHai
#HumBeganiShaadiMeinAbdulla
Yes 🤣🤣
# pyaar mastan bhi hoth hai
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
I think #dupatteWalaPyaar is regretting stating this out here....
Pure thread Ka topic shift ho Gaya 🤣🤣
#PyaarDeewanaHotaHai
#HumBeganiShaadiMeinAbdulla
bas... thankyou... kaaryakram khatam🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😂🤣
you didn't tell me the reason behind that reaction😭Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Why? What happened?
you didn't share with me😭