Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I didn't call it a love saga ever🤣
Ho saka hai agar tum chaho toh🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I didn't call it a love saga ever🤣
Ho saka hai agar tum chaho toh🤣
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I actually called my significant other a coconut for the same reason as Virat 🙈
Also had the conversation about normal and celebrity handsome - I compared him to Dhoni and he didn’t like it (still doesn’t like Dhoni 🤣)
Also I said “oh when you were in college, I was in school” to him a couple of times 😂
That whole episode felt very spooky to me 😂😂
Originally posted by: archanan14
I actually called my significant other a coconut for the same reason as Virat 🙈
Also had the conversation about normal and celebrity handsome - I compared him to Dhoni and he didn’t like it (still doesn’t like Dhoni 🤣)
Also I said “oh when you were in college, I was in school” to him a couple of times 😂
That whole episode felt very spooky to me 😂😂
wow! one more coconut chutney🤣
You're asking or stating this? 🤣
Sach se na bhago balak....
Pyar KO koi ROK Nahi Sakta 🤣🤣
I didn't get the reaction😳
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I didn't get the reaction😳
It's okay... nothing of much importance🤣