Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 coz its mostly Hina na but urs is Hinna hence
even in school people would call me Hina/Hannah/Henna/Heena...basically everything except hinna😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 coz its mostly Hina na but urs is Hinna hence
even in school people would call me Hina/Hannah/Henna/Heena...basically everything except hinna😆
I like eating my potatoes with carrots & beetroot 😆
Few years back I wanted to get married to a vegetable vendor so I could eat potatoes everyday. 🤣
and I wanted to marry a chef who would cook me 3 meals a day🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I like eating my potatoes with carrots & beetroot 😆
I like jacket potato with baked beans and cheese
Few years back I wanted to get married to a vegetable vendor so I could eat potatoes everyday. 🤣

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
even in school people would call me Hina/Hannah/Henna/Heena...basically everything except hinna😆
🤣🤣🤣 thats so funny. U must have been irritated

I'm allergic to the smell of eggs 😆I'm allergic to eggs. But I too used to cook it often since its easy. One day the allergy flared up badly and I haven't touched it since 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 thats so funny. U must have been irritated
it wasnt so bad compared to the fact that few even called me hyena😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
and I wanted to marry a chef who would cook me 3 meals a day🤣
🤣 thats dream of most girls
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k