Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
At least I'm not allergic to chicken or potatoes.
These are my life lines 😆
Potatoes ur life line😲😲 oh my my
Wow love them
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I cant eat eggs everyday either. I get sick. I only eat them sometimes
It's better to skip it then. 😔
At least I'm not allergic to chicken or potatoes.
These are my life lines 😆
Potato, Chicken, Eggs all come into my daily necessary items🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehehe ur name is easy to remember thats why
People still keep getting the spelling wrong😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
People still keep getting the spelling wrong😆
😆 coz its mostly Hina na but urs is Hinna hence
All's forgotten 🤗
Thank you so much 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Potatoes ur life line😲😲 oh my my
Few years back I wanted to get married to a vegetable vendor so I could eat potatoes everyday. 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Potato, Chicken, Eggs all come into my daily necessary items🤣🤣
And cheese
I forgot to add cheese 😆
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k