Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ramya who spelt your name wrong? That member is gonna get famous on IF🤣
Aisa kyu?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ramya who spelt your name wrong? That member is gonna get famous on IF🤣
Aisa kyu?🤔
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ramya who spelt your name wrong? That member is gonna get famous on IF🤣
Shibani 😔
But she's excused since she gave me special wala ice cream 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Aisa kyu?🤔
Wahi mein bhi puchrahi
I'm allergic to eggs. But I too used to cook it often since its easy. One day the allergy flared up badly and I haven't touched it since 😆
I cant eat eggs everyday either. I get sick. I only eat them sometimes
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I invited her and she is posting here to ask if she can post🤣🤣🤣
Actually😆
It cracked me🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wahi mein bhi puchrahi
Jawab mile toh mereko batana🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Damn thats sad
At least I'm not allergic to chicken or potatoes.
These are my life lines 😆
Because she gets everyones name wrong. So the person who got hers wrong will be a legend here🤣
Thankfully she hasnt forgotten my name yet😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Jawab mile toh mereko batana🤣
🤣 sureeee
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Because she gets everyones name wrong. So the person who got hers wrong will be a legend here🤣
Thankfully she hasnt forgotten my name yet😆
Hehehe ur name is easy to remember thats why
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k