In S1, when Aarohi got to know about Deep's betrayal then she thought to took revenge??
And if she thought then what type of things she did?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In S1, when Aarohi got to know about Deep's betrayal then she thought to took revenge??
And if she thought then what type of things she did?
https://twitter.com/areesha_97/status/1391319164258824193?s=20
So, they are not revealing the shooting location but are shooting.
Location kyu nahin batana? 🤔
They have only one week bank so hopefully next week will throw some light.
Praying heartily for her recovery. We shall overcom this deadly disease. Rahul u may not hear us but ur mom is going to recover soon.
Any update how she is doing? Feeling so bad for him. I hope she recovers soon.Did they get two unit of plasma? Is she responding to the treatment. God save us from this deadly pandemic.Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Praying heartily for her recovery. We shall overcom this deadly disease. Rahul u may not hear us but ur mom is going to recover soon.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Any update how she is doing? Feeling so bad for him. I hope she recovers soon.Did they get two unit of plasma? Is she responding to the treatment. God save us from this deadly pandemic.
Ankit and anupam both confirmed that she is in better condition.
Originally posted by: pooja-menon
Location kyu nahin batana? 🤔
They have only one week bank so hopefully next week will throw some light.
They wont reveal location to avoid crowding . If all shows start moving in same state again they will be kicked out like goa did
They should not do that. I dont want them to do so.Right now I am just thinking about Rahul. Sunita Mam "s recovery should be the priority. Just need my Rahul to get his peace of mind and smile of relief.
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
They should not do that. I dont want them to do so.Right now I am just thinking about Rahul. Sunita Mam "s recovery should be the priority. Just need my Rahul to get his peace of mind and smile of relief.
I know yr safety is priority. And they are given break as of now . But i doubt he will be able to visit his mom . Situation is such that you cant travel .
Is Rahul in Mumbai? Yeh vi ek aur pareshani hai. Ma k pas ja vi nhi sakta. I really hope they recover from the tough phase they are facing.Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
I know yr safety is priority. And they are given break as of now . But i doubt he will be able to visit his mom . Situation is such that you cant travel .
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Is Rahul in Mumbai? Yeh vi ek aur pareshani hai. Ma k pas ja vi nhi sakta. I really hope they recover from the tough phase they are facing.
Praying they overcome this tough time soon
No idea where rrahul is but i doubt he has gone his hometown