Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
#Don't Mention
Mujhe bhi Hindi thoda problem hai, I am from Karnataka, but my hindi teacher was an assamese, patak patak ke hindi sikhaaya tha, so a bit better,but not bestπ€
I actually didn't like studying Hindi at all... so till Grade 8 I somehow withstood the language and topped in it... phir Grade 9 mein there was an option between French and Hindi... toh maine Hindi se chutkara le liyaπ
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I actually didn't like studying Hindi at all... so till Grade 8 I somehow withstood the language and topped in it... phir Grade 9 mein there was an option between French and Hindi... toh maine Hindi se chutkara le liyaπ
Lol, my Hindi teacher thought I was exceptionally talented in Hindi, cuz I was fluent in speaking and topped as well, so she convinced my parents from switching and I was struck at hindi, but still baja daala exams mein Hindi koπ
Wah aap toh shyar nikale
Duniya mein kitne jazzbaat hai, jinse kitne toh kaayar ban gaye,
Phir yeh toh mohabbat hai, toh hum bhi zara shayar ban gayeπ
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Lol, my Hindi teacher thought I was exceptionally talented in Hindi, cuz I was fluent in speaking and topped as well, so she convinced my parents from switching and I was struck at hindi, but still baja daala exams mein Hindi koπ
Waise main bhi aapke state se hoon ,hindi bolna ,lekhna problem nahi mere bus yeh English alphabet use karte na iska mujhe problem hota hai π
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Duniya mein kitne jazzbaat hai, jinse kitne toh kaayar ban gaye,
Phir yeh toh mohabbat hai, toh hum bhi zara shayar ban gayeπ
Wah wah arj kiya hai
Tum toh sairat ke pyaar mein shayar ban gai , didi virat ke liye pagal hogi haiπ€£
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Lol, my Hindi teacher thought I was exceptionally talented in Hindi, cuz I was fluent in speaking and topped as well, so she convinced my parents from switching and I was struck at hindi, but still baja daala exams mein Hindi koπ
My Hindi teacher was really fond of me... so, she got the shock of her life when I didn't opt for Hindi... Pehle in grade 6 I chose French over Sanskrit #PehlaHeartbreak... then Grade 9 mein French over Hindi #DoosraHeartbreak. She was literally like: (Ishani jaisi laajawaab Hindi student, hindi kaise nahi choose kar sakti... doha vaachan, kavita vaachaan sab mein woh brilliant hai and her composition skills are really good... pronunciation itni clear... #Dhokhadaariπ) Actually Hindi is not even my mother tongue but because my whole life was spent in Delhi, my Hindi skill are (#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*1000) better than my Bangla(mother tongue) skills. π€£
Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE
Waise main bhi aapke state se hoon ,hindi bolna ,lekhna problem nahi mere bus yeh English alphabet use karte na iska mujhe problem hota hai π
Sacchi, kaha se ho aap ,as in districtβ€οΈ
Mujhe bhi starting mein aisa hi tha, par around an year or so se sudhar gayi huπ