Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya kar rahe ho. Celebrating KV returns. I actually prepared noodles today
Kya kar rahe ho. Celebrating KV returns. I actually prepared noodles today
Waah.. 👏
Mai bhi bana lungi kal..
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Mja aayega🤣
I hope he tries to attack her and Shaurya beats him up
I hope he tries to attack her and Shaurya beats him up
Vineet ki dhulai kardo bas ab jaldi se 😎
Kya kar rahe ho. Celebrating KV returns. I actually prepared noodles today
Enjoying his return 😃
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Vineet ki dhulai kardo bas ab jaldi se 😎
You knw wat... A part of me wants Anokhi to do the job! Like uski behen ko itna peeta hai! She should get a chance to do kutai 😈
You knw wat... A part of me wants Anokhi to do the job! Like uski behen ko itna peeta hai! She should get a chance to do kutai 😈
Anokhi n Babli both should do the honours
You knw wat... A part of me wants Anokhi to do the job! Like uski behen ko itna peeta hai! She should get a chance to do kutai 😈
Yes! Yes! Yes! 🥳
This is going to be the best scene. Dekho secret writers, yeh idea hai. Aap isse execute kar dena ache se 😈