Story of my grandparents

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is a story of my grandparents, today I would like to share it with you all, because my grandma (Nani) has passed away due to cardiac arrest.😭Both my nana nani(mother’s parents) are cousins. In olden days, as you all know that marriages happen in between cousins (they are the children of brother and sister - Nani is mama ki Beti and nanaji is bua ka beta). At the time of marriage in 1956, she was 15 years and nanaji was 22 years old . Nani hit puberty before marraige and all elders reaction was🤦‍♀️Even her parents were worried if her bua (would be mother in law) May reject for marriage because she entered womanhood before marriage. But somehow marraige was happened . They have seen lot of hardships in life. But she loved me a lot. 😭😭 (I have started seeing this serial after seeing this menstrual promo, because the similar incident is shared by my Nani. ). May her soul Rest In Peace 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

This is a story of my grandparents, today I would like to share it with you all, because my grandma (Nani) has passed away due to cardiac arrest.😭Both my nana nani(mother’s parents) are cousins. In olden days, as you all know that marriages happen in between cousins (they are the children of brother and sister - Nani is mama ki Beti and nanaji is bua ka beta). At the time of marriage in 1956, she was 15 years and nanaji was 22 years old . Nani hit puberty before marraige and all elders reaction was🤦‍♀️Even her parents were worried if her bua (would be mother in law) May reject for marriage because she entered womanhood before marriage. But somehow marraige was happened . They have seen lot of hardships in life. But she loved me a lot. 😭😭 (I have started seeing this serial after seeing this menstrual promo, because the similar incident is shared by my Nani. ). May her soul Rest In Peace 😭😭😭

Yes , women in that era has gone through soo many hardships we can't even imagine 😭

May your Nani's soul rest in peace 😔

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Yes , women in that era has gone through soo many hardships we can't even imagine 😭

May your Nani's soul rest in peace 😔

thank you 

Indira12 thumbnail

Saddened to hear this 😭 May she rest in peace 😭

Hope you all find strength ❤️ 

Aashi_009 thumbnail

She was a brave woman that she faced all the hardships life gave 

May your Nani maa 's soul rest in peace 🙏

May God give all the strength to you and ur family in this difficult time 😭

Edited by Aashi_009 - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Saddened reading your Nani's story. May her soul rest in peace. 🙏

mprvn36 thumbnail

Thank you all dear friends,thanks a lot for your concern 😭🙏🙏🙏