Aur Kifla waapas aa jaaye😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aur Kifla waapas aa jaaye😭
Shayad meri hi lag gayi 🥺
Main zyada khush ho rahi thee active cc dekh ke😔
Acha chalo koi nhi phir sy active hojaye gi
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aur Kifla waapas aa jaaye😭
Yeah kifah bhi eid ky baad aye gi
Hope you doing fine and fasts are going good.
Yes i’m doing fine 💕Hope you doing fine and fasts are going good.
Hope you are well too
Eid next week, preps ho gayi?
Yes i’m doing fine 💕
Hope you are well too
Eid next week, preps ho gayi?
Yes I m doing well
Yeah chal rahi hain prep Eid ki 😊
Rashi
I’m fine, just a little annoyed. I’m out today and forgot to bring my charger with me😞 Now i have to be careful or my phone will die without a back up 😒
How are you?
Eid ki prep is mostly done 💪💃
Normally i do everything last minute, time par ho gaya sab kuch this time😆
Rashi
I’m fine, just a little annoyed. I’m out today and forgot to bring my charger with me😞 Now i have to be careful or my phone will die without a back up 😒
How are you?
Eid ki prep is mostly done 💪💃
Normally i do everything last minute, time par ho gaya sab kuch this time😆
OhCharger is a big problem..dhyab rakhna😆
Did u check CC nd our SM grp
Hi rashi
Hope you doing good