Same here, I don’t know what she wants? And she is professor in works class city college
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same here, I don’t know what she wants? And she is professor in works class city college
Same here, I don’t know what she wants? And she is professor in works class city college
Seriously I mean she kinda have understood Aditya is eager to unite her with her Mr. India yet she is still questioning.
Kaedji are you sure Adini hoga ?🤣
Kaedji are you sure Adini hoga ?🤣
Tum log muzhe Adini fan ki tarah treat kyun karti hun, I am not a fan anymore.
Originally posted by: X2X4G55CE4UNOUCX
Tum log muzhe Adini fan ki tarah treat kyun karti hun, I am not a fan anymore.
Aap aaj bhi ek poll arrange ki thi na ?😂
Aap aaj bhi ek poll arrange ki thi na ?😂
Oh about that 😂🤣 ab spoiler to dekh he liya hai na ....🤣
Originally posted by: WG2UJIKCVJJZDODM
Oh about that 😂🤣 ab spoiler to dekh he liya hai na ....🤣
Isiliye quiz for you AdiNi confirmed ya nehi ?😂
Isiliye quiz for you AdiNi confirmed ya nehi ?😂
Main kya kahun......makers he chilla chilla ke roller coaster week mein bata denge.🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FRD7IGQNI3PJRCSR
Main kya kahun......makers he chilla chilla ke roller coaster week mein bata denge.🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣
Tum chup ho matlab you are also sure of Adilie .Ek request sun lo excitement main random poll or post create mat karna , mood off ho jata hai .Let's enjoy , ok ? Love to you .