Bumping the thread!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bumping the thread!!
If there is more K-Drama discussion, give me a heads up guys so I can duck out! 🤣
Newbie so I can't post more for the day! 😭 11 post ka quota poora ho gaya aaj ka!!!! ☢️🤬😭
Morning ppl🤗
Wassup??😎

If there is more K-Drama discussion, give me a heads up guys so I can duck out! 🤣
Okayy 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Sahi kahansmiley37
Ab toh mummy log bhi sirf aankhe dekhate hai,pata hai bolke bhi kuy fayda nahismiley37
🤣🤣same here
good morning poha🤗
Morning asfi🤗
Good Morning Dongseng🤗
Subah badi jaldi ho gayi teri😳
Good morning 🤗
Okay I'm off to go do ghar ka kaam before I get hospitalized 🤣