It's not easy to remember 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's not easy to remember 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Why did I think your name is Amekha😲
Because it's my username 😆
Its probably good im sure but i just dont have the guts to try it cause of raisins 🤣
This is one of my favs have you tried it
You love this show kya 😆
No only the leads
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Thanks amekha and anmol for such a wonderful and yummy party🥳🥳🥳😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Haha you're welcome
Glad you liked it 😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Sorry anmol hasini and amekha I can't join the party due to lots of revision work😭. But don't worry khana zaroor khaunga😳
Concentrate on your studies.
Semester exams?
Board exams😆
Semester wale bachhe hum hai😆
I dont mind raisins and nuts in chocolates. I like them. 😆Its probably good im sure but i just dont have the guts to try it cause of raisins 🤣
This is one of my favs have you tried it
I dont think I've tried that version of Dairy Milk though. 😆
I'll be back later hopefully
Try finishing this cc 😆
Bye everyone ❤️