What about this chocolate? Ever seen or ate before? 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What about this chocolate? Ever seen or ate before? 😆

What other cards 😡
Naya din naya siggy🥳
Thanks amekha and anmol for such a wonderful and yummy party🥳🥳🥳😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
I feel like I have seen this somewhere...was it a part of celebrations or heroes pack?😆
I cant remember.Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I feel like I have seen this somewhere...was it a part of celebrations or heroes pack?😆
I have only brought these individually or 4 in a pack. 😆
Sorry anmol hasini and amekha I can't join the party due to lots of revision work😭. But don't worry khana zaroor khaunga😳
ive seen it , its everywhere 😆
But never tried it cause of those ugly raisins 🤣
You love this show kya 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Naya din naya siggy🥳
Oh 😆ive seen it , its everywhere 😆
But never tried it cause of those ugly raisins 🤣
I actually like it 😆