Bande ke pass free time hai 🤣 troll kar rha baithe baithe madhuri dixit nene ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bande ke pass free time hai 🤣 troll kar rha baithe baithe madhuri dixit nene ko
I have watched his three shows....kisi me bhi nehi mili except dino ki dulhaniya....khuda aur mohabbat me nehi milega😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Bande ke pass free time hai 🤣 troll kar rha baithe baithe madhuri dixit nene ko
It's good na, he is feeling better now ☺️
han trolling started again..Ab to i am sure he is feeling better. 😆
I have watched his three shows....kisi me bhi nehi mili except dino ki dulhaniya....khuda aur mohabbat me nehi milega😆
Shayad isme mil jaaye , hope for the best
I have watched his three shows....kisi me bhi nehi mili except dino ki dulhaniya....khuda aur mohabbat me nehi milega😆
Dino ki Dulhaniya banaye issliye thi kyuki unka pair bahut popular hogaya tha and viewers were crazy to see their romance
Shine bright like a....
What should be the answer😆?
Chand🤔😆
Originally posted by: sunshine890
han trolling started again..Ab to i am sure he is feeling better. 😆
I love his teasing 🤣
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I lived in kerala for 7-8 months before lockdown was announced.
And i miss it terribly now
Specially the rains bade hi romantic hoti hai waha ki barish
Ooo where?
You’re from delhi right?
Originally posted by: sunshine890
han trolling started again..Ab to i am sure he is feeling better. 😆
He loves trolling😈