ashley_179 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sai was sitting in the balcony completely confused with what her heart was doing.She was confused as to how the marriage that was supposed to last only 5 years is changing rapidly.Her feelings were something she was not be able to understand.She could decipher Virat sir's feelings very clearly.

Aswini-Sai !! Kya soch rahi hai tu ?

Sai-Kuch nai Aai.Kya hua aap kyu doodh rahi thi mujhe ?

Aswini-Khana nai khana hai tujhe ? kitne der ho gayi he.

Sai-Nai aai bhook nai hai.

Ashwini-Arre par...

Sai-Aai aap batayi jab mai yaha nahi thi tab kuch huva tha kya.Pichle kai dino se mai dekh rahi hu Kaku aur baba toh kuch kehte hi nai hai.Aur Pakhi didi toh mere aur Virat sir ke kamre mei par rakhne se do baar sochti hai .What happened ?

Than Ashwini described her what happened after Virat had returned from GC and how Pakhi had went to their room at night and Virat had asked her to leave and not enter his room.It was living with completely different family.Sai made her way back to bedroom.She was getting more clueless everyday.She saw Virat reading a book and decided not to disturb him.

Virat-Sai khana khaya ?

Sai (still distracted)-Ha kha liya hai.

Virat-Jhooth bol nai sakti toh bolti kyu ho.Khana kyu nai khaya ?

Sai (coming back to reality)-Mujhe bhook nai he.I will drink coffee and that will be fine .Aapne medicines li ?

Virat-Nai.Mujhe woh medicines bilkul pasand nai hai.

Sai-Woh davai hai.Gems nai pasand aae ya nai khani padti hai.

Virat-Correct.Waise khana bhi khana padta hai.

Sai-Both are different things.(giving him the medicine).Take it.

Pakhi entered Virat and Sai's room and saw Sai giving medicines to Virat.But than she remembered her conversation with Ashwini mami who had told her to concentrate on Samrat or else she would tell Kaku about her and Virat's relationship and this time even Virat would not stop her.

Virat (seeing Pakhi)-Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Pakhi-Kuch baat karni thi

Sai-Aap dono baat kar lijiye mei fresh hoke aati hu.

Virat (holding her hand)-Kahi jaane ki zaroorat nai hai.

Sai-Its fine Virat sir.

Virat-Mana kiya hai na.

Pakhi-Virat woh ek baar tumse milna chahti thi.I am leaving for my parents house in three days will be back in in some months.

Virat-Mujhse milne ki vajah ? Mai tumhe pehle he keh chuka hu.I love my wife aur aab hamare beech dosti ka bhi koi relation nai hai.

Pakhi-Par kyu.Mai jaanti hu maine Sai ko roka tha pa....

Virat (not letting her complete and saying loudly)-Get out !!

Mohit heard his dada's voice and immediately knew as to who would be the victim of the anger.He saw Pakhi vahini standing at the door.

Mohit-Patralekha Vahini please jaye yahase.

Virat-Thanks Mohit

Mohit-Kya baat hai dada ? pareshan ho ? All ok

Virat-Kuch samajh nai aa raha hai.Sai sabse zhagda karke mujhse milne aai aur Pakhi ke samne kuch nai boli.Woh jaanti hai mai Pakhi se nai milna chahta phir bhi.

Mohit-Dada zaroor kuch chal raha hoga unke dimaag mei.Aap unse baat kar lijye.Communication is the best method.Maine Karishma ko kabhi nai bataya tha ki ye ghar kaisa hai.Kaash bata diya hota.She would have been prepared.

Virat (smiling)-Woh toh maine bhi nai bataya tha.She landed from one bad situation to another here.

Mohit-Vahini is fighter and survivor.Karishma ko bataya hota na toh woh toh bhaag gayi hoti. (chuckling).

Sai came out and saw Virat asleep.She went downstairs and made coffee for her.Sleep had not been coming to her easy these days.Heart and mind were racing against each other.She was reading her book on her desk but her mind and heart were very far away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virat (holding her close)-Aisa kyu laga mujhe ke tum Pakhi ko bulldozer ghuma ne de rahi hoi hamare relationship pe ?

Sai-Aisi koi baat nai hai.I dont have the strength to argue right now with anybody !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnavkibewi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow really well written

can't wait for the next part 

Great first chapter! Look forward to more♥️

Maarij86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it waiting for next part😍😍😍😍

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Very nice. Waiting for the next part. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely start..... Sai is confused about her feelings and also the behaviour of bade log...

Pakhi is still being dheet I spite of "get out" 

Virat Mohit convo was sweet!!

Continue soon!!!

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Cute one....Do update soon.....Raja Babu toh ready the batane ko lekin.....

chlo let's see who will confess first...😆

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice......liked it.....

Excited to read further.......

Keep writing.....

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing beginning👍👍👍

Loved it❣❣

Update the next chapter soon❤️

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

serial me tho directly get out bolne se rahe hai kam se kam forum me mil raha hai sairatians party karenge hum