Truth or Dare :: Note and Final round pg 62 ::

Posted: 2 years ago

Hola amigos!

Welcome to 3rd Round of the Game!

Congratulations to everyone who played the first two rounds and still are playing and are playing strong! 🤗

Let's not beat around the Bush and get to point, 

The round rules are same as before. But I'm gonna lay them out for you all, 

Members from the team are to choose whether they want to answer truth question or do a dare task.

Apart from that, the entire team would have to come up with 4 truth questions and 3 dare tasks to give to the members of their opposite team. 

The opposite team wouldn't know whose choosing what in this round as to avoid unintentional bias. 

That's not it, the tasks and questions must be based on the theme of the round which is 

Shopping and Travelling! 

Which is quite tricky because you can't dare the players to actually go shopping or travel somewhere. There are still so many more tasks you can come up with theme and who doesn't love a challenge? 

Here are the rules to follow: 

1) One member (can be anyone but I suggest assign one person for all rounds) will PM me with the name of participants with their choice of either truth or dare. 

2) With the names of team members, the person would also have to send me 4 truth questions and 3 dare tasks they have come up with as a team.

3) The truth questions and dare tasks will be based on the theme shopping and travelling. Examples can be found below. 

Truth question 

>> Have you ever bargained? Share one instance when you were successful in bargaining and bought something on your favoured price. 

Dare task 

>> Make a travel guide for someone who wants to travel to Maldives. 

(These are just examples. You can come up with anything. Just don't use my examples. It can be tempting but no smiley24smiley36

4) Then I will be sending you the PM with truth question/dare task on it. You would have to complete it and send it back to me by the deadline which will be mentioned in the PM.

Deadline for the team to send the names and the questions/tasks is 9th May 12:00PM. So you will have 48 hours for that. 

Only one person from the team is to PM me (MsChanadlerBong).

Some things to remember before you think of truth questions/dare tasks 

You can't ask for anything personal such as participants address/phone number/email address etc. 

Dares can't involve playing pranks on someone that may offend them or hurt them in anyway. You can not dare someone to shop or travel or doing anything that involves them getting out of their homes. 

At last, I hope you all would come up with truth questions and dare tasks that wouldn't offend anyone and are creative and fun.

Team giving the best questions and tasks will get a price too. 

Remember that even though this is a team task, the round is individual ie you can't ask help from other team members. They still are your competitors. Teams wouldn't recieve points as a whole but points will be given individually. 

Any questions can be posted here or PMed to me.

Until then, 

Tag credits : 18Shabbo

× Mini rounds × 

Hopefully I'll remember to update this. Also the results for mini round will be out in the evening. 

kuch nahi, jaane do🤣

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

sorry, wrong post🤣

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

sam, maybe you should say that they cant give tasks that will involve stepping out, since the theme is travelling and shopping, given the current scene

Which is quite tricky because you can't dare the players to actually go shopping or travel somewhere. There are still so many more tasks you can come up with theme and who doesn't love a challenge? 

Shibu<3

Sam did mention it

Originally posted by Amphitrite

Which is quite tricky because you can't dare the players to actually go shopping or travel somewhere. There are still so many more tasks you can come up with theme and who doesn't love a challenge? 

Shibu<3

Sam did mention it

Thanks❤️ maine poora padha nahi, jis gali jaana nahi, uska rasta kyun puchna🤣

Interesting😆Ghar baithe task karane padenge🤣

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

I am ready😎 or am I?🤔

No you are not