Btw whose this girl that Krish always sees in the mansion? I doubt whether she’s a Bhootni coz only Krish sees her and that too at very odd times??
And that girl only keeps walking around 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw whose this girl that Krish always sees in the mansion? I doubt whether she’s a Bhootni coz only Krish sees her and that too at very odd times??
And that girl only keeps walking around 😂😂
kya pata kaun hai😆Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Btw whose this girl that Krish always sees in the mansion? I doubt whether she’s a Bhootni coz only Krish sees her and that too at very odd times??
And that girl only keeps walking around 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Btw whose this girl that Krish always sees in the mansion? I doubt whether she’s a Bhootni coz only Krish sees her and that too at very odd times??
And that girl only keeps walking around 😂😂
Ab toh Krish ko bhi doubt hai ki wo "Bhootni toh nahi?"🤣
Timing to sachme odd hai🤪
But don't think they wanna turn this nice family drama into Horror-comedy😆
Good Morning All🤗
Stay Safe❤️
Good morning guys...
Have a nice day...
Good morning everyone 🤗
Have a nice friyay 😆
Meri Friyay barbaad hogayi I am too lazy so I had alarms of 9am for everyday. Friday mein classes nahin hoti and upar se from today I got holiday of Eid. Par nahi! Alarms rakhi thi everyday ki, aur aaj bhi baaji.
Couldn't sleep peacefully...😭
Argh, anyways..Good Morningzz Everyonezzz😈❤️
Good Morning Peeps🤗
Have A Awesome FryDay
Main to apne aap ko 3 din ke Holiday ke liye prepare kar rahi hun🤪🤣
Ani wapis Sone nahi jaa sakti tum?