Originally posted by: JIYA_22

Precap

Shiva continues to scare rishita😆

abhi toh full force mein kare🤣

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Raavi toh aaj poora pane hubby pe lattoo hogayi...the way she was checking him out☺️

please elaborate 😂😂

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Another well done episode even if a majority of it was mera Dev and Rishita. 

But maybe they were balancing the actor roles since most of yesterday was Shiva and Raavi.

Spoilers for today:

Raavi is incredibly interesting. On one hand ek mauka bhi  nahi chodhti Shiva ko check out karne ke and on another she blames him for the biggest choth he has given her (I think alluding to the marriage or maybe "leaving" her to the goons...I think the former).

But Shivas response was zabardast "Tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi mera aesan raha tuj par.".

Rishita scene happens and it's just as awful as it was in the precap. Dhara comes and I think she has heard Rishita.

I'm wondering if Shivas last response to her was another factor into why Raavi was crying so furiously.

Someone commented if there won't be an episode tomorow because the precap said "agle hafte" but I think it's because the precap itself wont happen till next week but the rest of the show will go on as normal. 

Edited by radicalleftist - 2 years ago
ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i skipped all rishdev scenes and the insult part

I guess rishitha challenged dev to kiss her in the open space

Dev opens his mouth only to eat pizza and kiss his wife😵

Episode starst with shivi bed scene. Raavi is holding his leg and sleeping..she wakes up and trys to free herself...she then tells she held his leg as she was afraid and she then twists her words and tells i was not afraid...he asks her to go brush and come and argue with him...it was cute scene❤️

Shivii scene was amazing....shiva cutting log. he is only in vest and raavi comes that way fully drooling him.He comes and even treat her cut by wrapping a hanky. During that she hilds his arms...and u need to see her change of expression☺️...full on drooling...then he asks her to come to bazaar with him..and she is kinda happy/excited...but he tells her he will get her a pair of specs and she is again back to self pity mode

Shiva also tells her to be careful...there wont be someone around her always to protect her...indirectly he meant he wont be able to safeguard her always...i guess this is indirectly for her to speak out in the upcoming insult scene...

she tells u already gave me a big wound..dont worry about this small wound i will take care of my wound myself

then we had a rishdev scene...i skipped it....it was all about a kiss...raavi barges in and the precap scene

We had lots of Mami suman and anitha too🤣

it was a laughter riot..anitha has shifted to suman's team and Mami is like what happened to anitha🤣..we have scene where we have her pressing suman's feet and ordering food🤣...u guys need to watch it

Krish Shiva scene wherehe twlls they need to drop the plan as he almost got caught..shiva tells him they will scare rishitha until she realises the imporatnce of family😆

krish ka imaginary gf is back in a black dress😆

Precap: It tells next week. i dont kno wif there is no episode tomorrow. So the horror drama continues.....Rishtha is alone in her room....shiva is outside scaring her and he rroom doors open automatically....things fall down ..shiva is doing all this🤣

We will Raavi break down tmorrow and shivi scene i guess..i hope there is an episode tomorrow.

I am not an expert like in posting episode updates and have tried my best

'

You all can add your thoughts'...it was good episode

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

please elaborate 😂😂

I posted the episode updated on the next page😊

Madhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think tomorrow they might show ravi's breakdown infront of shiva (I personally want this )next week will be shiva scares rishita more 

If we observe precap shiva is more angry on rishita 

JIYA_22 thumbnail

Iske baad na mere sath Bazar chalna

Tujhe chasma lagwata hu

Jab dkho girti parti rehti hai🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JIYA_22

Precap

Shiva continues to scare rishita😆