I thought I was done but decided to add more food 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I thought I was done but decided to add more food 🤣
Rashi
You know mein itna introvert tha ki school mein head mera sirf mere bag mein rehta tha 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I thought I was done but decided to add more food 🤣
Ek hi din sabko mota karoge kya🤣🤣
Waise bhi lockdown hai ghar hi baithna hai🤣
No one guessed why I am throwing the party? 😈
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Waise na friends mein bahoot problem hoti hai baad mein reveal kartein hein ki yeh tha woh tha par tune kyu nahi dekha 🤣
🤣 mere karan 2 friends mein fight hogayi thi when i was in school🤣
Take your time SK 😎Originally posted by: TheGladiator
More and more food keeps entering my mind 🤣
Just give us a grand party okay 😈🤣
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
Rashi
You know mein itna introvert tha ki school mein head mera sirf mere bag mein rehta tha 🤣
Kuch aisa bolo ki mai believe krlu😆
Introvert pe mai kr bhi lu believe but aage ki kahani🤔🤔
Where is Sakshi?
She's not been here since last few hours?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 mere karan 2 friends mein fight hogayi thi when i was in school🤣
Waah short film ki story mil gayi mujhe
Batao batao