Originally posted by: 74LDJFZZ5T7MUYUS
Belgium se Goa....itna lamba detour kyu?😒
Goa people go to Belgaum for marriage shopping😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 74LDJFZZ5T7MUYUS
Belgium se Goa....itna lamba detour kyu?😒
Goa people go to Belgaum for marriage shopping😆
Originally posted by: AL37PDNL4YYZ25Z3
Belgium se Goa....itna lamba detour kyu?😒
aise hi ..mann ki shanti ke liye ...par abhi nhi ...after covid may be ..
P.s: i lubb travelling ⭐️😎
seriously??? Thank god MHRW went to HYDNow all Goa shoots canceled
Yaa...all shoots canceled
Hmm...I want to go to Tirupathi with my family .... I had to go after receiving my first offer in placements but I got placed in 2019...MBA got over in 2020 and then lockdown😭Originally posted by: princy48
aise hi ..mann ki shanti ke liye ...par abhi nhi ...after covid may be ..
P.s: i lubb travelling ⭐️😎
Originally posted by: O2QDSRRN6QZQIZGO
seriously??? Thank god MHRW went to HYD
Exactly
And they are shooting in the outskirts away from main city and residential areas....so khatra is kam
Originally posted by: KU2OTYGRWRAX6TO2
Hmm...I want to go to Tirupathi with my family .... I had to go after receiving my first offer in placements but I got placed in 2019...MBA got over in 2020 and then lockdown😭
Oh ..!! Congozz on getting the degree 🤗...tirupati is locked for a while now ...aaram se chale jaana baad mein 😳