Guyz What is ur opinion Shall i continue the story? The show may go off air. As shoot had been cancelled.So shall I continue my story Guns and Roses or not?
I am just asking opinions? Can u help?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Guyz What is ur opinion Shall i continue the story? The show may go off air. As shoot had been cancelled.So shall I continue my story Guns and Roses or not?
I am just asking opinions? Can u help?
Yaar with the recent situations going on these tt fans needs to be much more considerate. We never know the tension and off screen problems going on. What's going on in the country affects them as well.
Now with goa restriction for the team things must be more messier 😭 as fans I think we need to help them out morally rather than whining this way.
The shower scene was also separately shot right?
continue and I feel may be break but not off airOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
Guyz What is ur opinion Shall i continue the story? The show may go off air. As shoot had been cancelled.So shall I continue my story Guns and Roses or not?
I am just asking opinions? Can u help?
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Guyz What is ur opinion Shall i continue the story? The show may go off air. As shoot had been cancelled.So shall I continue my story Guns and Roses or not?
I am just asking opinions? Can u help?
You continue your story yr
Show might take break
Lets stay positive