Haa I had crush on him...maybe I may🤪🤣
You had a crush on ani🤣🤣
No.. You used to drool over ani🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Haa I had crush on him...maybe I may🤪🤣
You had a crush on ani🤣🤣
No.. You used to drool over ani🤣🤣
mein chali patli gaali se🤪🤣🤣Originally posted by: Itsmesabah
Tu aaj pakka pitegi mujhse😂
Merese bhi nahi hoti 😭
Covid mughe depressed krr diya 😳
Rudi ka hi bata de ☺️🤪
Same to same aashi
Haa I had crush on him...maybe I may🤪🤣
You may nahi you would 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Indira12
Vahi to boli. Mehendi Hai Rachne Vali na? 🤔
Haan woh Hemu pooch tahi thi na 😇
Aisa kaise ho saktaa hai ....🤣🤣
Uspe crush naaa baba naa 🤢
Yes🤪😳
But not anymore😡
yeah vaise if she si regressive bon will fight for her education in her family household dekhna because we know bon ke liye uska dream sab kuch hai and it will make bon empowering to take her decisions which does not mean ani is not with her ,ani as her mentor is thereHmm....these people are trying the reverse psychology technique on the viewers
Yes they are